Progress Update 3


 So I've ditched the whole "eight" idea because that was kinda dumb and would be very difficult to accomplish. I did stick with working in the studio and I was able to make pictures more crisp and intense. It was difficult for me to get the right lighting to create the right feeling in my images.

I attempted to edit my photos and I really wanted them to have a sense of intensity. Here are a couple photos that I'm deciding to show.



I'm having a hard time deciding what exactly I want to do to the pictures. I don't know if I want them in full color, subtle color, or just black and white. I think I want less color in my images to really emphasize the smaller details. I also thought I would show some raw images.





I took about 300 photos during this photo shoot and I plan on taking more once I figure out what else to do. I find it difficult to find different poses and positions when I'm taking so many photos. I'm hoping when I edit it more pictures everything will start coming together the way I saw it in my mind. 

Comments

Popular Posts