Progress Update 2


      Looking back through my pictures, I've started to think about doing something different. I still want to stick with the same general idea but I want to "clean" it up a bit or make my pictures more structured. I want to try and do some photo shoots in the studio to try and have a set background for all my pictures so they look more uniform. I'm hoping that this will help me capture better and more focused images. I’ve also been thinking about how many image I want to have and I think I want to have eight final images to go along with a theme of eight that I’m hoping to carry out in my photos. A little back story on the eight idea, ever since I started playing I’ve always had an eight in my number either 28 or 8. I had an idea to try and hide the number eight in some shape or form in my eight selected images.
      I have my fingers crossed that after editing my photo set will look cohesive. I want my images to have a certain aesthetic that I can’t exactly explain so I’m really hoping that everything comes out the way I have it in my mind. I can't say that I have much to show right now since I've kinda switched gears here, but I'm excited to see how it all comes out

Comments

Popular Posts